[amayausers] Re: Used Amaya on Ebay

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 07:19:32 -0700

I just read it and it says it comes with digitizing software as well so you
would want to find out what level if you actually need software.  There
would be a transfer fee for the digitizing software to correct my last
e-mail.  I sent it before I looked at the ad :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957