[amayausers] Re: Upgraded Feed Rollers, Lots of thread breaks

  • From: "Iris Embroidery" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 17:27:18 -0800

Not to gloat .....

  I upgraded mine too and no problems.  I sew a circle test to make sure all
the needles sew properly.

  Just make sure you have not put any polymer on the red item or on the
yellow rubber.  If you accidentally did that , clean it up with soap
solution.  I used a q tip to put the polymer, in very minute quantity.

Best Regards,
Veena Viswanath

Iris Embroidery
www.IrisEmbroidery.com