[amayausers] Re: Upgraded Feed Rollers, Lots of thread breaks

  • From: "Russell Silva" <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 14:11:05 -0500

Hi Ed,

    I did grease both the red and yellow rollers when I installed them. When
the machine is running I have been watching the tread come out of the rollers
and it does stay centered, when I do get a thread break it seems to only break
half of the thread and sews for a few more stitches (30 to 50) then completely
breaks, I only here the pop when the first part of the thread breaks, the other
thing that happens after the thread breaks and I go to fix it is the thread
seems to be hanging up on the thread spool. I have checked the thread path and
everything is fine it just comes off the spool with tension at times, some days
worse then others. I put a humidifier in the room with my machines hoping a
constant humidity level will help.

Russell