[amayausers] Re: Upgraded Feed Rollers, Lots of thread breaks

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 14:34:40 -0500

Russell,
when we get the 'half thread break' the first thing we check is the tip of
the needle (use fingernail to see if there is a 'burr' on it), then we check
the 'rotation' of the needle-sometimes for no apparent reason we have to
bring it back towards 'dead on' instead of the slight counterclockwise turn.
Depends on the fabric and if it is tight stitching for small lettering.
Sometimes it will run forever on the same needle with no problem-then new
fabric or shirt, suddenly it hates us!
We haven't changed over to the new rollers-waiting for a day with nothing
else to do before we try that.
Roland