[amayausers.com] Re: TrueType font troubles?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 23:54:29 UT

This message was posted by MJ on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/806.html#000008

GF,
Well, I get the same problems with two different fonts. I can send you the .ttf
font files if you wanted to see if you get the same results in DS Pro. I can
also send a sample file of mine that shows the craziness with the underlays not
doing what they're set to do. What's your email? Or how do I send a private
message through this forum? Never did it before.
I'll have to try it with no underlay at all and see if that crashes the OS when
loaded. I've tried changing the underlays to all the different types and what
happens is some letters have underlay and some don't -- and not always the
underlay you tell it to use!