[amayausers.com] Re: Melco & JacketBack Embroidery = Success!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 21:59:29 UT

This message was posted by KIDSPORT on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1468.html

Hey guys!
As some of you may or may not know, my family and I owned a retail shop called
Kidsport in Vacaville, CA that offered custom team uniforms, screenprinting and
embroidery services for over 6 years. We started doing custom letterman jackets
with Full back designs (thanks to our Amayas and Design Shop!)and quickly
became the "place to go" for high school kids in our area to get letterman
jackets with amazing custom embroidery. We soon realized that THIS was our
niche! We decided to stop selling $10 tshirts and focus exclusively on
Letterman jackets and custom designs.
Fast forward to today...

We sold Kidsport and teamed up with jacket and apparel manufacturer, Purcells
Activewear in Oakland, CA. Our merger made us the only letterman jacket
manufacturer in the country to offer full back truly custom embroidery. Other
companies claim to offer this service, but scare off their customers with crazy
design set ups and digitizing fees. Try calling your current letterman jacket
supplier and ask them if they can digitize and embroider a picture of your son
pitching in his high school uniform on the back before they ship you the
jacket. They will probably laugh at you. Not us! We do that kind of thing every
day. In the time it takes to receive your order of a blank custom jacket, you
can have yours delivered with the custom back embroidery already applied!

We are able to stitch on the back panel of the jacket before it is ever
assembled. As you know, mistakes happen in embroidery. It's just the nature of
the beast. If you are stitching on a student's prized letterman jacket and it
pops off the hoop, or sews the wrong color, or tears a hole in the wool, you
have possibly destroyed the jacket and perhaps lost a customer forever. If
something like that happens in our shop, we simply start again with a fresh
panel. No muss no fuss.

We have developed an "Affiliate Program" that allows retail embroidery,
sporting goods, and award shops to offer our brand of jackets and embroidery
designs to their customers. Using our website, http://www.JacketBack.com, and
Melco's LiveDesigner Suite, their customers can design their jackets online and
email them the proof which they forward directly to us for production.
Photo's or drawings can be accomodated through email. We currently have 13
affiliate stores and are seeking more. If you are interested, give us a call at
888-554-8326 or email info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We recently met with Melco at their Denver headquarters to share what we are
doing and our vision of the future. They were very impressed at our game plan
and shot this video of my brother Matt singing the praises of the machines and
software that they manufacture.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klWKalI0uCg

Thanks for the read!
Chris Gould