[amayausers.com] Re: TrueType font troubles?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 20:39:01 UT

This message was posted by MJ on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/806.html#000004

Sorry for my previous ranting and raving! These glitches have me hitting a wall
with everything I try to do and I can't get my jobs done.
Yes, that is very true, for sure, and I understand that totally -- comparing TT
fonts to digitized fonts -- apples and oranges. But, I think for the cost of
the software, it should at least work the way it's supposed to regarding
underlay. And it shouldn't be corrupting the files so bad that they can't even
be opened by AOS (Ver 10).