[amayausers.com] Re: TrueType font troubles?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 18:29:51 UT

This message was posted by MJ on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/806.html#000002

Thanks for your response! OK, that's a workaround that I'll keep in mind! Just
to let everybody know, though, I'm aggressively pushing Melco to work these
bugs out! This is just totally not acceptable and I'm going to stay on them
about it! I'm thinking about asking them to upgrade me to Pro Version of DS,
since it at least has an Alphabet Editor! We shouldn't be having such trouble
with such a basic function of underlay on TrueType text! I could deal with it a
little better if it was only the underlay issue -- but it does something to the
file where AOS 10 crashes everytime and will not load the file! If others are
having such trouble with TT fonts, I would certainly appreciate if everybody
could start calling Melco and complaining. Maybe that will light a fire under
them to fix this!