[amayausers.com] Re: TrueType font troubles?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:59:15 UT

This message was posted by MJ on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/806.html#000013

Thanks GF!
I'm getting a deeper understanding of how things work with TT fonts! Your
explanation is very good! The way I learn is to find out how the logic of the
application actually works from a computer/digitizing standpoint, since I have
a background in computer programming (years ago though)! I really appreciate
all the experts input on this--I guess I'm on the road to becoming a true
digitizer, thanks to you all!