[amayausers.com] Re: Rod Springer

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 01:55:51 UT

This message was posted by Debbie1 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/8/114/3.html#000036

Dear Rod and Sharon,
  We at Deborah's Delights have been praying with many, many others for a
successful and speedy recovering for Rod and blessings of good health to you
also Sharon.
  The information you give us small business owners on a regular basis is
invaluable.  You have helped me with a crisis many, many times.
  You both and your extended family will continue to be in our prayers and in
the prayers of everyone in our circle which amount to hundreds as it trickles.
  Thank you for being such good and generous people and may God bless you with
everything you need during this crisis.
  You have more people that would avail themselves to you for any need than you
can imagine or even court.  Please reach out if a need arises.
  If there is anything I can do from Arizona I want you to email or call.

Debbie
Deborah's Delights