[amayausers.com] Re: Rod Springer

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 00:03:37 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/8/114.html#000002

Thanks Tom! Sending our prayers to them,
They are truly two of the nicest people i have run into in this business, they
are a wealth of information. and they do it for the love of it.
Some people make a living providing all this information that they willingly
give for free.

When they worked on my four machines I found I learned so much from just
talking as he worked and they make quite the team!!
I hope things go well and he's up and going soon!!

Two very deserving people of our prayers and crossed fingers.

Ron