[amayausers.com] Re: Rod Springer

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 18:15:59 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/8/114/2.html#000016

Folks - I spoke to Sharon this morning.  The surgery is now scheduled for
Friday and Rods sons are flying in tomorrow to be with him.  Since Rod won't be
able to drive for a while his sons will have to bring his camper back to Idaho.
 That's the latest news I have.  Godspeed Rod and Sharon.  I don't know if I've
ever met two more caring and giving people.

Tom