[amayausers.com] Re: Rod Springer

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 17:44:01 UT

This message was posted by susan on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/8/114.html#000013

Sharon and Rod were supposed to stop by Columbus, OH soon and visit and work on
my machine.  She just left me a message and even took the time to explain
everything.  Just like them to take the time to call right away and be sorry
they couldn't make  it.  Sharon mentioned that he is scheduled for quadruple
bypass surgery and that her sons are flying out to be with them and then drive
the camper back.

I am praying for you Rod and your family.  Take care of yourself and don't
worry about anyone else for a while--that goes for you too Sharon.

Susan
Embroidery Station