[amayausers.com] Re: Rod Springer

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 01:58:46 UT

This message was posted by Joanna W. on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/8/114.html#000003

Tom,
Thank you for sending the message. Rod and Sharon were going to come through
Kansas to help me out on my machine on their road trip. I've never met them in
person and was so looking forward to their visit. Thankfully Rod was near a
hospital when this happened.

I will keep Rod in my prayers and of course his family as well.

Thanks again for the posting and will hope for positive updates soon.
Joanna