[amayausers.com] Re: Rod Springer

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 13:43:09 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/8/114/2.html#000025

Amen...thanks Herb and Ed, so glad his surgery went well and he will hopefully
be home soon and take it easy...been there done that, but without the heart
attack, on Feb. 26, 1991 I had open heart surgery...they've come a long way
with the way Open Heart is done now and the recovery period is much faster than
mine was...my prayers will be that they both get home safe very soon and we
will be waiting to read his first post...until next time...God Bless...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders