[amayausers.com] Re: Rod Springer

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 23:51:11 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/8/114.html

Folks -

I hope I am not out of line posting this here, but I wanted to let the most
people know in the most efficient way.  Many of us on the board have been
helped immensely by Rod and Sharon Springer over the years.  He has been a
great help to me personally and I met Rod and Sharon in 2006 when they stayed
at my home in NJ for 3 days.

Rod and Sharon are on a cross-country trip doing maintenance work and visiting
friends along the way.  Last night, Sharon called me and they were scheduled to
get to my home today to work on my two XTs.  This morning she called to say
that Rod had a heart attack last night while in Massachusettes.  He made it to
the hospital and is scheduled for heart byass surgery tomorrow morning.

Please keep both Road and Sharon in your prayers.  They are 2000 miles from
home, friends and family in Springfield MA while undergoing this ordeal.

Tom