[amayausers.com] Re: Rod Springer

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 16:43:54 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/8/114/3.html#000032

Hi everyone and thank you so much for the prayers. In times like this, you know
there is a God and he was very near to Rod during this ordeal.

Rod is doing well and was released from the hospital last night. His leg is
very painful but his chest doesn't hurt--absolutely amazing.  They do a
different technique at Bay State where they check your blood sugars every 2
hours and counter it with insulin. Your body heals much more quickly with no
sugars. We couldn't have been at a better hospital for cardiac.

We are in a motel till the 9th and will fly home if all goes well and the
cardiac team will release him on the 8th.  A doctor is driving us the 30 miles
to the airport!!!

Our sons drove our 5th wheel home and were in the hurricane in Chicago with
it....just a bit more excitement for all. They got home late last night.

Thank you again for all your prayers and Rod will be up and good as new in no
time.

Hugs to all,
Sharon