[amayausers.com] Re: Windows 7 and AMAYA OS - PLEASE HELP

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 22:11:14 UT

This message was posted by Monipezi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/592.html#000007

I think by now we have tried everything possible with my friends pc and the
amaya os.
Facit - under windows 7 AMAYA OS V9 will not recognise any ethernet card or the
on-board ethernet at all. we have tested several pci cards - from us robotics
etc - the work on our inhouse network under windows 7 perfectly. we swapped the
harddrive and installed good old win xp prof - NO problems at all - os V9 sees
all the ehernet card without any problems.

we also read the eleven page pdf release note kindly sent to us -  and the
compatibility-mode setting - we tried them all - but still no luck

I am convinced now that the problem is within os V9 - not recognising the
ethernet cards under windows 7

guess we better stay with Win XP until the problem is solved

thanks again for all your help

greetings from vienna - Peter