[amayausers.com] Re: Windows 7 and AMAYA OS - PLEASE HELP

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 15:52:23 -0400

You cannot answer a post on the boards thru email....  the user will not
see it.

- - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

Community Websites - Graphic Design - Web Development
I: www.levelbest.com / P: 240.367.9911

                           Levelbest Network Sites Include:
            INTERCOT | WebDisney | AmayaUsers | INTERCOTwest
            Levelbest Embroidery | UrbanaMaryland | Mousehut

            This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and
may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
Levelbest immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an
e-mail to john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copiesof this message and
any attachments. Thank you.