[amayausers.com] Re: Looking for Bleachable Thread??

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 00:16:59 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1191/3.html#000031

Laurie,

It's so nice that you had a good outcome on this project...I know how worried
and frustrated you were about this customer...I have one customer that tried my
patience also...she is a repeat customer and I like doing business for her now
but at first she was hard to deal with...now she will bring something in and
tell me that she's not hard to please but boy she was the first time I did a
job for her...my only problem with her now is her paying...she will wait a week
or two to pay me but so far I get paid and she really likes the work we
do...she is the manager for a local Western store...have a great day and until
next time...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders