[amayausers.com] Re: Looking for Bleachable Thread??

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 04:15:11 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1191/2.html#000029

Another suggestion...When I get a order in I make a label for each item...on
this sticker are the Name of Supplier, date of order, invoice number,
description of the item, color, size, product number and price paid with S/H on
this sticker...
when I use this item for a customer I take this sticker off and attach it to my
copy of my invoice also...this takes a little time at first but then in  my
inventory I will know what I paid for that item and all the information for
that item...this may be too involved for most shops but for me at this time
this is how I keep my inventory labeled...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders