[amayausers.com] Re: Looking for Bleachable Thread??

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 21:04:22 UT

This message was posted by Laurie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1191/2.html#000028

Thanks gang. I do keep a record of what color of theread I used and the sort...
this was just the WRONG thread!  :p  I was able to remove teh stitches and it
is barely noticeable on its own, so if I can basically lay the name right back
down where it was... still not sure what to do about weather to charge her or
not. I want to AND charge her for the time to rip the stitches as well... BUT
that is not my call.

I'll tell you how it ends...

Laurie