[amayausers.com] Re: Looking for Bleachable Thread??

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 19:44:37 UT

This message was posted by Laurie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1191/3.html#000030

OK, so I received my new Black thread (poly) and after taking the stitches out,
I re-did the jackets. I was able to litteraly line up and place the new
stitches EXCATALLY over the old. You can NOT see any holes from the previous
sewing.
The color is bright and crisp and mirrors the other side of the jacket!

So upon completion, I called the customer and let her know they were done. Upon
conversation with my co worker, we decided to not charge her anything (I wanted
to at least charge her for having to remove the other stitches)

She came in today to pick up the jackets, and was... THRILLED!
She was so happy she HUGGED me!

This had me laughing hysterically after she left as I mentioned she is just not
a happy person at all! So difficult to please on any level!!
She was so happy and content, that she said she would be bringing in two more
jackets for her son when he brought them home from school.

So I guess it was worth the little bit of HA for the knowledge I received and
the actual GOOD coments she will have to share about us around town!!

Thanks for all your inpit and advice!!

Laurie  :)