[amayausers.com] Re: Looking for Bleachable Thread??

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 17:32:32 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1191/2.html#000022

Typically black thread and cloth is made from the rejects of other
colors-that's why it is always 'heavier' in weight for the same amount. It is
heavily dyed to cover up the original color.
But my first thought is that it was red...and she is trying to get YOU to fix
someone else's mistake!
Hence the suggestion to 'mark' in a hidden area any jobs you do for here.
Are these jackets individually named? Did you keep a list of the ones you
already did? If the name isn't on that...then you didn't do it!
I've even been blamed for sport numbers falling off uniforms during a game-when
I had nothing to do with it-parents thought WE were the ones the coach ordered
from and brought them in for ME to fix! Glad that shop is now out of
business...it wasn't the first group with problems like that!