[amayausers.com] Re: Looking for Bleachable Thread??

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:49:07 UT

This message was posted by Laurie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1191/2.html#000018

Ok, so the jackets have been brought back in... the thread is definatly pink,
however I was mistaken about the starting color. They had originally been
black. So, riddle me this... the other side is stitched with the school's name
and is also in black and is still BLACK!!

As I mentioned, this is a hard to please person, and is not happy at all, and
doesn't believe she sould have to be charged a second time to stitch them
again.
I tried to explain that we can't control what the thread does... I told her I
would discuss it with my employer, who will probably cave and say to just do
it, to keep the customer happy.

Yet, I still have to remove the old stitches - which really is a pain in the
you know what!  (which I also informed her might ruin the garment)
I am jsut at a loss... UGH!  :p

Laurie