[amayausers.com] Re: Looking for Bleachable Thread??

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 23:57:18 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1191/2.html#000026

I haven't had this same problem but I do keep a list of all names I put on
shirts or jackets, etc. I list each name on the invoice and I keep a copy of
the invoice also. I put the thread color and number along with the design and
if it has a number the design number also on the invoice...this helps also if a
customer wants another shirt like one I did before...I have all of the
information on my copy of the invoice...I feel for you and hope you can resolve
this issue without it costing you too much time and worry and I know a lot of
headaches
...hang in there...until next time...

Jenny

Westbrook Wonders