[amayausers] Re: Amaya

  • From: "Young, Dawn" <DYoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:59:53 -0400

Good morning Wendy,
I was very happy to see this question out here this morning.  I too am
trying to make a decision on purchasing an Amaya for a small home
business.  I currently have a deposit on one, but Im getting cold feet.
Im looking forward to reading the replies to your questions.

Dawn
Purrfect Stitch Embroidery