[amayausers] Re: Amaya

  • From: "Russell Silva" <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 02:43:41 -0400

Anand,

    In the Amaya OS owners manual it states that in most cases it will
recover from a power outage, in my manual it was on page 2-17. I bought the
UPS system because I get brownouts in my area and the UPS will keep a
consistent power to the machine, the runtime if the power goes out is just a
bonus.

Russell