[amayausers] Re: Amaya

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:05:13 -0600

Doug,
Wait until you are 63----the white may work better for you then. :-)) I have
the lighted magnifiers you are speaking of and use them for other tech work
but haven't found it necessary to use them to thread needles. I do wear my
reading glasses and have found the white to really work well.....guess a
trip to the sewing room and an experiment with the flat black is in order to
see if one is better than the other....

Rod Springer

Embroidery Cottage
Rod & Sharon Springer