[amayausers] Re: Amaya

  • From: "Russell Silva" <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 01:43:26 -0400

You can add up to 30 heads to each dongle, I don't think they intended it
for home users. As far as recovering from a power outage I do believe it
will start where it left off if the power goes out, if you are that worried
about it get a UPS battery backup system, it should get you through whatever
design you are running then you can shut it down when the design finishes.
One of my machines runs for about a half hour on the battery backup system
that I have.

Russell