[amayausers] Re: Amaya

  • From: "Young, Dawn" <DYoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:50:03 -0400

I agree on that one.  I thought it was very expensive too.

I guess the thing Im worried the most about is last November, I
purchased a top of the line home machine that has been a lot of trouble.
Im still working on paying for that machine, and now thinking of making
this much larger purchase.  I do feel I will be a lot more productive
with the Amaya though.  Theres so many different machines to choose
from, but I have to say when we went to visit the Rep. in our area, I
just fell in love with the Amaya.

Is everyone getting pretty good quality on lettering?  Especially small
lettering?  I have to say thats my biggest complaint on my home machine.

Dawn
Purrfect Stitch Embroidery