[access-uk] Re: nokia n70 and premium apps

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 12:01:12 +0100

standby mode is the mode you are in when not using any other application.  If
you hold the menu key down a couple of seconds you get to a list of running
programs. select telephone and you also put yourself in standby mode.  on older
phones you could get there pressing the end call key from within any program.

Cheers

Graham