[access-uk] Re: nokia n70 and premium apps

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 20:43:10 +0100

Hi Emma,

One thing, it sounds like you have old firmware on your N70.  One thing to
get around the freezing, turn keypad tones off in the profile you are using.
Either that, or flash update your Nokia firmware on your N70.  This will
solve a few stability problems.

As for the premium apps, they work for me on my N70, but again, I have the
latest firmware.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,