[access-uk] Re: nokia n70 and premium apps

  • From: "Malcolm Parfitt" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:12:51 +0100

Hi

Your phone is in standby mode when you are at the main telephone screen, and
are able to enter numbers to make a telephone call.

You would enter *#0000# as if you were going to dial a phone number.  The
firmware version should then be spoken.  You can use Talks long Hash (press
Talks and hold Hash down for a second) to repeat this announcement.

Hope this helps.