[access-uk] Re: getting help from tesco drivers

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 10:15:42 +0100

Graham - Like others have said, I too feel I get very good service from both
the Tesco customer service, and the individual drivers. I always do as Carol
does, which is to just ask if there are any substitutions, and if anything
is missing all together because not available [sometimes certain things
don't get substituted.]

If anything goes wrong, and I find something is missing, or damaged, I just
ring the number in the confirmation email, and simply by telling them the
item and it's price as stated in the email, they issue a refund to my card,
along with a confirmation email to that effect.

I have also had cause to return some items that were substituted with
something I really didn't want, and again, this has always worked out fine,
the driver removes the item[s] and Tesco send a letter through the post
confirming the refund.

Hope this puts your mind at rest, Tesco really are very good in all the
above respects, in my experience, and if in the unlikely event of you having
a driver that just wants to dump the shopping on you and rush off, again,
reporting this to customer services will make a difference.

Happy shopping -

Andy