[access-uk] Re: getting help from tesco drivers

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:17:17 +0100

Well, that's one up for Sainsburys, who'd I'd most likely shop with
were I to take up internet grocery shopping.  You should all do as I
do and live ten minutes from a supermarket!

Asda's a different story.  My sister either gets no substitutes or
else a few things she didn't order.  Not recommended.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx