[access-uk] Re: getting help from tesco drivers

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:33:32 +0100

Graham, though we're straying a bit O-T here, must say I couldn't
agree more!  Birmingham does pride itself on accomodating folks from a
wide variety of backgrounds, but the communications issues this too
often brings with it means diversity, for me, has its downside.

More than once I've come on bar staff who seem to expect me to point
to what I want, not to mention bus drivers who can not tell me where a
bus is going!

Stil, maybe continue this whinge of mine on Vi-gen.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx