[access-uk] Re: getting help from tesco drivers

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 09:34:46 +0100

OK Gerry. again thanks.  It seems there is a fairly unanimous voice
suggesting that it is indeed OK to get the driver to make sure all goods are
there as listed on the receipt so I will do this in future.

With this tesco order I had 4 items missing and to be fair they were fine
about refunding them and didn't ask me to go through too many hoops.

regards

graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493