[access-uk] Re: RNIB Overdrive

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 13:11:14 +0000

I have been following this thread quite closely and although I do not
use RNIB services, including overdrive( which I believe is a US based
outfit).

It appears to me that the RNIB having made a monumental error with
regard to the overdrive service are now attempting to engage in a damage
limitation exercise.

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda