[access-uk] Re: Get_iplayer and Sam Cooke, again, I'm afraid

  • From: "Keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 12:11:44 -0000

Good afternoon Amro,

I would prefer the MP3 version if at all possible, please.

The line I am using is as follows:

get_iplayer --type=radio --get "The Shooting of Sam Cooke" --aactomp3 --mp3vbr=0

I have tried leaving off the first word, and also tried simply using Sam Cooke,
but have failed on all occasions.

Any help you can offer would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

With very best wishes,

Keith
From: Keith - Email Address: k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx Sent On: 17/12/2014 15:56
Sent To: Access UK to write message - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Get_iplayer and Sam Cooke, again, I'm afraid

Hello all,

I'm sorry to have to say that I am having difficulties downloading the second
programme about Sam Cooke, which was broadcast on R2 last night at 10:00.

The programme title was "The shooting of Sam cook".

No matter how I input this title into get_iplayer, it will not get the
programme for me.

Could I please ask if anyone has had success, could they either send me a link
to Dropbox, Send Space, or whatever?

It's most annoying, because I have absolutely no problems with 4 Extra
programmes.

Many thanks.

Best wishes,

Keith