[access-uk] Re: RNIB Overdrive

  • From: "Muhsin, Louisa" <Louisa.Muhsin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 12:14:34 +0100

Hi Christopher - we have just received your response to the verification
email this morning, thank you for sending. We have now sent you your
login details and user guide.

Hi Janet - could you send me your personal email address so I can look
into this for you? My email is: Louisa.muhsin@xxxxxxxxxxx

Kind regards,
Louisa.

Louisa Muhsin

RNIB Overdrive - launches 15 September.
Reading Services Digital Manager, Solutions Team

RNIB (Royal National Institute of Blind People)
105 Judd Street, London WC1H 9NE

M: 07748 147309
e: louisa.muhsin@xxxxxxxxxxx
w: www.rnib.org.uk

Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnibuk
Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/rnib

Have you listened to RNIB's Insight Radio today ? Join us on Freeview
730, online at www.insightradio.co.uk via the TuneIn or Radio Player
apps or on Sky 888.