[access-uk] Re: RNIB Overdrive

  • From: Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 10:31:07 +0100

I've still not had the welcome letter yet! Friend and fellow list member Hannah Day will be coming over to my place for a ten day vacation starting today so may leave it till the dust has settled smile.

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu

On 17/09/2014 08:45, Alistair Kelly wrote:
   Hi folks, just wondering if anyone is successfully using overdrive on either
a pc running windows 8/8.1 or on a Ipod touch 5th gen? Having a serious range
of issues here and will contact RNIB  later but was just interested to know if
anyone else was having a more positive experience useing the above!

Thanks

Alistair