[access-uk] Re: RNIB Overdrive

  • From: "Billy" <william.inglis72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 15:03:42 +0100

hi Jackie, I have just been informed that my local council is willing to
provide funding for my RNIB Talking Book Subscription. I have Indeed received
my first daisy books.

It would be great if you would let us know, what you really think about the
whole overdrive system. It would sure help me to make up my mind, about moving
over to the new system. Wondering if there is a telephone available, where we
can get more Information about this new service?.
At fist glance, it looks like a good service, but would be really helpful to
hear from a user, such as yourself, Billy