[access-uk] Re: RNIB Overdrive

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 10:51:33 +0100

Hi Matthew

My understanding is that the books are meant to be returned within the 14 or
21-day period, depending on the length you have selected.  You delete books
from within the OverDrive Media Console, but if you have transferred a title
to an SD card, this remains on your card until you manually delete it via
the OMC.  Certainly this was my experience during the trial, I have not done
it live yet, so to speak.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown