[access-uk] Re: Kindle Keyboard v Kindle Fire

  • From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 07:51:12 +0100

Mark,

Sorry not to have got back sooner. I'm using the Kindle Fire HD, the
original 7" one, with the firmware update that shipped at the start of
April. I can't speak for Kindle support's awareness of the TTS features
within their products. We do try to keep up to date information
regarding accessibility on the www.rnib.org.uk/ebooks area of the RNIB
website, underneath the "Accessibility of eBooks" link.

Steve