[access-uk] Re: Kindle Keyboard v Kindle Fire

  • From: "mark bishop" <franciscan.me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:34:31 +0100

Hi Trevor
I have been led to believe that although the books will read the same as on the
keyboard, actually selecting the books does not speak.  Is this correct?  if so
then do you have enough vision to use this part of the device.  I would not
have this amount of sight wsowould be reliant solely on speech.
thanks
Mark Bishop