[access-uk] Re: Fwd: BlindSoftware.com is closing forever!

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 22:23:29 +0100

Hello Mo and all fellow listers,

Thanks very much for this, I've just ordered my package.  I tried some of the
software and games a few years ago.  I enjoyed playing the first version of
Pipe and I am looking forward to trying out the other games and programs in
this fantastic offer.  Wow!  What a bargain!

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett