[access-uk] Re: Kindle Keyboard v Kindle Fire

  • From: "mark bishop" <franciscan.me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 18:15:11 +0100

Hii Steve
I know things are different for different people but what I meant in my question about worth was that if I already have a kindle keyboard and if by using the fire I will only be able to perform the same functions, surely it makes sense to stay put. Obviously if you can do more with the fire then it is worth a look.
Mark Bishop
----- Original Message ----- From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>