[access-uk] Re: Chancing the cards?

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 15:28:54 -0000

Hi Iain, Ibrahim et al

There shouldn't be a disparity, in my mind, between the price of Braille
playing cards and the large print equivalent.  And it is also my view that
totally blind people are being less catered for now more than ever.  You
only have to look, as you say Iain, at the amount of easy-to-see watches
against the tactile variety.

I am very much a Braille person, and worry that pricing of anything to do
with it by organisations who claim to represent it will have massive input
into its eventual demise.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns