[access-uk] Re: Chancing the cards?

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 11:38:15 -0000

The box! don't you mean the tin?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Moore
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 11:36 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Chancing the cards?

  Ibrahim,

  Obviously you have failed to take into regard the high quality box the cards
come in..... though it is to protect the less than sufficient quality of the
playing cards, so the bumps don't get flattened!!

  It's a sod, but I agree with Peter, buy a good quality set of cards, the
vinyl ones which will give a good sharpness of Braille and mark them yourself.
You can also come up with a better system of ID..

  Kindest,

  Mike